Here are some reasons why I recommend Blink...
- Blink educates the reader about the fundamental beliefs of Islam.
- Blink educates the reader about the fundamental beliefs of Christianity.
- Blink illustrates the power of prayer in a very unique way.
- Blink's plot is very original.
- Blink is written by Ted Dekker and is therefore at least above average.
- Blink as a suspense/thriller/romance story (I think that's a good thing?)
Although I really enjoyed Blink, it does not come close to my favourite Dekker novels. Perhaps Dekker thought so also, as interestingly enough, Blink Of An Eye was released in 2007. Apparently it is a re-written, updated, and expanded version of the original story of Blink. I'm interested to see if it improves on the original... Anyone read both versions?